For all this work, the ERASMUS EUROPE ON SCENE NETWORK (EUSCN) has received the following awards:
EUROPEAN CHARLEMAGNE YOUTH PRIZE 2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
In the second year of the project, Escena Erasmus won the National Charlemagne Youth Prize, and came third in the the European Charlemagne Youth Prize granted by the European Parliament, for promoting culture and ‘Europeanism’ between European youths. Escena Erasmus was the first Spanish project to win such a prestigious prize. This prize allowed Escena Erasmus to demonstrate this project to the European Parliament.
The reasons granted for winning this prize were:
- The project was a pioneer of it’s kind in Europe and complied completely with the objectives of the prize.
- It was supposed to be a serious project which continued with the European projection.
- It represents good practice and strength through the interchanges between European Universities.
- It promotes the acquisition of cultural knowledge of Europe and serves as a tool to spread knowledge about theatrical literature within Europe.
- It extends the model of European students within different universities of different countries of the European Union.
The prize was awarded in a gala within the city of Aachen in Germany on the 31st of May in 2011, and was presented by the president of the European Parliament Erzy Buzek y del Vicepresident Martin Schulz.
SPECIAL MENTION “SPOTLIGHT ON HERITAGE IN CULTURE AND THE ARTS” PEARLE LIVE PERFORMANCE EUROPE 2018 AWARDS
Organised by Pearle* Live Performance Europe, the aim of the Pearle* 2018 Awards is to highlight and celebrate the role of employers organisations that normally undertake their activities ‘behind the stage’, to serve as a source of inspiration for other associations and to increase their visibility in their own respective countries as well as internationally.
Inspired by the principles set out by the European Pillar of Social Rights and by the European Commission’s New Start for Social Dialogue, and related to the New European Agenda for Culture, the Awards will recognize good practices and outstanding accomplishments in the following fields: Cooperation; Diversity & Equal Opportunities; Skills, Training & Lifelong Learning and Social Dialogue & Collective Bargaining. In celebration of the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage, the Spotlight on Heritage in Culture and the Arts Award will be given in recognition of an individual arts organisation’s outstanding achievement.
Special Mention goes to the Founding Managers and Artistic Directors of the EUSCN: Anna Marí, Daniel Tormo and Josep Valero (as a CRIT THEATRE COMPANY) for the project ESCENA ERASMUS – ERASMUS EUROPE ON SCENE NETWORK.
YOUNG TALENT AWARD FROM THE REGION OF VALENCIA IN THE CULTURE CATEGORY IN 2018
- 4th ANNUAL DIONISOS UNESCO COMMUNITY OF MADRID AWARD AS A PARTICIPATING COMPANY IN THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT PROGRAMME “LAS HUELLAS DE LA BARRACA”.